These are the major talking points regarding the exciting upcoming World of Warcraft: Battle of Azeroth.
The world of Azeroth has paid a steep cost, thanks to the Burning Legion and other disastrous incidents. While Azeroth and her people are healing, the faith and trust between the two factions, the Horde and the Alliance, is no more. Their World War is to reignite in 2018, with the Horde’s War Chief Sylvanus and the Alliance’s King Anduin Llane Wrynn leading the charge for the Battle for Azeroth.
On November 3, 2017, Blizzard announced at their opening ceremonies for BlizzCon 2017, the next expansion for World of Warcraft MMO game.
In the new expansion: Horde
- As a champion for the Horde, you’ll travel to the Zandalar Empire to seek out the ancient trolls to join forces.
- Two new playable allies:
- Highmountain Tauren: They are descendants of Huln. They honor the spirits of earth, river, and the sky. Classes available: Druid, Hunter Monk, Shaman, and Warrior.
- Nightborne Elves: The elves of Suramar are free from their masters and are standing with the Horde to restore their rightful place in Azeroth. Classes available: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Warlock and Warrior.
In the new expansion: Alliance
- As a champion for the Alliance, you’ll travel to the Seafaring Kingdom of Kul Tiras and convince them to fight on the side of the Alliance.
- Two new playable allies:
- Void Elves: Alleria Windrunner will try to use the magic of the Void to help Azeroth. She will train the Void Elves to control the shadows and help the Alliance. Available classes: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Warlock and Warrior.
- Lightforged Draenei: The Army of the Light have infused their bodies the Holy Light. Now, with the victory on Argus, they are helping the Alliance against the Horde. Available classes: Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, and Warrior.
Also in the expansion:
- PvP players will get to venture to the uncharted Islands of the Great Sea. You can conquer your enemies, environments, among other objectives. You’ll battle in groups of three fighting against intruders and enemy players to collect resources and fuel for the war effort.
- PvE players can storm the Warfronts; the 20-player cooperative will fight the Warfront to claim strategic locations. You can capture resources, lead charges to siege objectives, and defeat the enemy commander.
- New powers and traits for your armor. Azerite, a new resource has emerged from the Legion’s wake.
- New Level Cap: Reach level 120 with quests for the Blood God to the Underrot, a lost titan vault, and the Drust Realm of the Dead.
- New Dungeons and Raids: Like the Golden City of Atal’Dazar and the outlaw town of Freehold.
- Instantly Boost to Level 110
- New Communities: Join other players in in-game and cross-realm Communities. Expand your social circles and join cross-realm social groups.
- Item levels from the old expansions are reduced to accommodate the new armor.
- BETA TEST: testing is coming soon.
I play World of Warcraft when I have the money and no other work to do, and I don’t play well. I got hooked on the game while working at GameStop (EB Games) back in 2007-2009. Usually I play Horde, but at times I play Alliance.
So, are you excited about the new Battle of Azeroth expansion, or are you burnt out playing the game?